Monday, December 6, 2010

Shameka Christon, My Favorite Player

    Hi everyone, I am SC20_News. I represent Shameka Christon of the Chicago Sky and formerly of the New York Liberty. Shameka was drafted by my favorite team (New York Liberty) in 2004. I had the pleasure to watch Shameka every game and watch her grow from a rookie foward, to an all star, and i hope one day a wnba champion and olympian.
         I was very sad the day she got traded from my team, dont get me wrong we got another great player in return and I understand thats sports, and it happens. Last year was a ruff year for Shameka in Chicago. She suffered a pretty serious eye injury. Let me tell you i know she is working really hard to get back to all star form. Chicago didnt get to see the real Shameka. The Shameka who can drain the three, post you up, and the beautiful jump shot. I truely believe Chicago doesnt know what they have in her, but here in New York we know what we had and miss her.
     I personally wanted to start this page for Shameka cause beside being a great player she is an even better person. The first time I interacted with Shameka was on Facebook. You could not understand how excited i was to get a personal message from her and since then she always takes time out of her busy schedule to talk to me and other fans as well. I have had the pleasure to meet her a few times and each time has been great. I remember her going away party. When she pulled up to the place she got out of her car and hugged me and my husband and thanked us for coming. That was a sad night but one I will not forget as I can say I got to spend time with my favorite player.
      Thru my page I want everyone to get to know Shameka the WNBA player as well as the person. So sit tight its gonna be a great ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment