Monday, December 6, 2010

EC17: Why I Do What I Do?

Why do I do what I do.....

I do what I do because Essence Carson deserves all the love she gets! If you seen her in college then you know what the real deal is, and that's her. She was part of the big 3 in Rutgers and she is definitely part of the Big 3 from the Bench. The Liberty has the strongest Bench thanks to Essence and Kia who both came from Rutgers. They are so compatible together and with the team. They are strictly the best! Cappie Poindexter and Essence Carson are just too legit together. I don't know whether it is the Scarlet Knights blood or whether it is just the fact that they are 2 all-star players.

The Draft Essence came from was one of the toughest drafts, and for her to come out balling for the Liberty is outstanding. When compared to other people in her class, she is def one of the most Elite.

Not only is Essence a beast on the court she's legit off the court. Following her on Twitter has brought me so much laughter. She always cracks jokes that make you want to die. But beyond her clowning ability, her personality is legit from inside out. Just from talking to her for a few seconds or sharing some DMs and Mentions, you really understand why she's such a lovable person. 

EC17_news 

No comments:

Post a Comment