Wednesday, December 8, 2010

BH25, Why I Do It

My reason for participating in the WNBAmovement is because Women all over need role models. In a society where women are being portrayed as sex objects and made to feel like we're less than the opposite sex, it's nice to have women who excel and show a positive light on our gender. The WNBA is a great league that employees strong, talented women that need a place to shine. And I believe that as a woman, I should help in any way I can. So I chose Becky Hammon. 1. because she's one of my favorite players in the league.  and 2. because not only is she one of the best in the WNBA on the court, she represents the league so well off the court  through charities and various appearances. She has a fun personality and an exciting playing style that always makes you wanna watch her play. The last reason is simply because she deserves it!


~BH25_news

No comments:

Post a Comment