Wednesday, December 1, 2010

LJ15: Why I Do What I Do!

Mates, you should already know why I do what I do for LJ!


Lauren Jackson is the truth in the WNBA. Lauren Jackson, LJ, Loz, Jacko, Aussie, or Lauren. What ever you may know by her, you know her! LJ is a 3 time MVP! Now that says something! She has won 2 championships and isn't done yet. I believe next year will be a repeat year. Nothing has changed, and with the Storm team behind her, there's no stopping her. 


My favorite saying that I said this entire season (especially playoffs) was "It's not over, until LJ walks off the court." So many times they were down and it looked impossible for them to come back, but LJ would come out on fire the second half and they would dominate the rest of the game. But what is LJ without Sue Bird. Sue "Buzzer Beater" Bird. She silenced so many teams within the last few seconds of a game! There's nothing better than watching a nail biter and Sue Bird putting the nail in the coffin. What more could you ask for from this Fantastic 5 team.


Enough about stats, the real reason I love Lauren Jackson is because she embodies the WNBA. She is probably the most humble competitors. Regardless of the situation, she does her talking on the scoreboard. Every player has that moment where they get a technical but its what they do after that shows the integrity of a player. Lauren Jackson has always played with respect  and for that she deserves everything I do for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment