Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WNBA Movement Update!

UPDATE!

Hey guys, a lot of things have changed since my last tweet. More info given to me means more info given to you! Just wanna keep you mates posted!

>Twitter. The Movement on Twitter is growing so fast! As of right now, the total follower count is 1,710. Yes that is correct! There are 1700+ people following the WNBA Movement on Twitter.

>YouTube. Indeed we are on YouTube and I don't think most of you knew but here's the website! THEWnbaMovement. We only have 2 subscribers. Now I know there is more than 2 movement people on YouTube! Let's get that going!

>Facebook. We have 97 likes! That is totally awesome! We are 3 away from 100. Can I get 3 likes real quick? 

>Blog. Obviously, if you're reading this you know there is a blog, but I don't know if others know. Hmm...4 followers, lets up the anty can I get 10 real quick?

>Website. Indeed, there is a website, but it is still under construction! Sorry guys, but you won't see it until it is completely finished! Its coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment