Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Why I Do It?" By: CP23_news

Hopefully you all have checked out my dedication video for Cappie Pondexter on Youtube.com/TheWnbaMovement , however Cappie is not the only reason why i decided to be apart of this movement. Many athletes will say "Basketball is my life" i rather go deeper and say that "My life is Basketball". I am a WNBA fan, an NBA fan, a NCCA fan, a NCAAW fan. I watch basketball live, online, and in person. I go hoop when i am happy, sad, angry. Heck, i play ball in the rain when i have to. I name ALL of my balls and i seriously clean my balls(lol Axe commercial) no but seriously i do this because i have respect for the game. i am a DIE HARD LAKERS FAN, therefore i do not cheer for any other team, however i will suck it up and say that the Celtics are a good team, or Lebron is a good player. I respect anybody that respects basketball. I also am apart of this movement because i am a GIRL, who does not play nice with guys. Lol, its funny i can be hoopn with some guys, My team wins(because of me) but yet at the end of the game all i get told is "oh you sick for a girl" WHY DOES THAT SAYING EVEN EXIST??!!!!!! Women have proved MANY YEARS AGO that we are EQUAL(if not better than) MEN!! Im not trying to sound like a feminist, i just believe ALL basketball players should get the same amount of respect. Thats why its an honor to represent a player of such excellence. Its an honor to be apart of something that is going to bring much more awareness to the WNBA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment