Sunday, November 28, 2010

11/28 Twitter Update!

Hey yall we have a couple new teammates. (Ignore the font and color change: I'm trying something new lol) 


We've recruited a Ticha Penicheiro fan as well as an Essence Carson fan!


>TichaFans21_news
>EC17_news*


As wall as some new pages, we have a couple pages with new owners. @Ice11_news and @Latta12_news both have exchanged owners, but I guarantee that the switch was for the better! Follow them for the best updates for Candice Wiggins and Ivory Latta. 


In a couple of days I will posting updates about all of our other social networks and how many total followers we have. I'm waiting for things to become more stable because I have a feeling that there's gonna be some new fans popping up.


*Name not final. Subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment